Effective Date: 28 June 2023
Personal Identification Information:
- We may collect personal identification information from you in various ways, including but not limited to, when you visit our website, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. You may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information as necessary.
- We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You have the right to refuse to provide personal identification information; however, it may prevent you from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information:
- We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device you are using, technical information about your means of connection to our website (such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized), and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies:
How We Use Collected Information:
- SOCO ENERGY may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address you provide to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
How We Protect Your Information:
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
Sharing Your Personal Information:
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
- We use the following third-party services that may collect and process your information:
- Users may find advertising or other content on our website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these third-party websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our website, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of these Terms: