Effective Date: 28 June 2023
What are Cookies:
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
Types of Cookies We Use:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and enable you to navigate and use its features. Without these cookies, certain services may not be available to you.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our website, so we can measure and improve its performance. These cookies collect anonymous information about your visits, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable our website to remember the choices you make and provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may also be used to provide certain features or to remember settings you have chosen.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you and to track the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They may be used by third-party advertisers to display ads based on your interests.
- To learn more about how to manage cookies in your browser, you can refer to the help section or documentation provided by your browser provider.